Jasmine is a tropical plant. The plant produces charming little star-shaped white blooms. In addition to looking beautiful, the Jasmine flower also has a pleasant sweet smell that is calming to your body.
· Jasmine plants like bright sunlight.
· Being a tropical plant, Jasmine plants are able to handle hot and humid temperatures, but they will not survive cold, winter temperatures.
· Jasmine plants need a lot of water, especially when they are in bloom. It is best to always keep the soil slightly moist. The plants should be watered on a weekly basis, but if the soil becomes dry before that, water the plant early.
· When fertilizing a Jasmine plant, you want to use fertilizer that is rich in potassium and phosphorus.
· The soil that your Jasmine plant should be planted in can vary quite a bit.